Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Manager Practice Support
- Are you passionate about the health and well-being of our community?
- Are you an experienced leader of health services?
- Do you have strong commercial acumen?
- Do you want to make a real difference in supporting Canterbury general practices?
About Pegasus Health
Pegasus Health works collaboratively across the health system, locally, regionally and nationally. We partner with people, professions, general practice, organisations and the wider community, to bring the people of Canterbury the very best primary care system we can.
About the Role
Pegasus Health is passionate about supporting Canterbury general practices to achieve equitable health outcomes for their patients. This operational leadership leads the teams within Pegasus Health that provide both clinical and business support to general practice.
The successful applicant will have a strong operational focus, sound commercial acumen and experience in managing diverse teams.
We’re looking for someone who has
- a passion to drive change to enable best possible patient outcomes
- the ability to operationalise strategy into achievable roadmaps to deliver agreed outcomes
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to develop effective relationships with a wide variety of people
- a high level of cultural competence and understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi
- a result focus
Skills and Experience
- strong operational leadership
- strong relationship management
- previous primary care experience is desirable
Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and vibrant work culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits / Perks
- Work alongside other like-minded health-focused individuals
- Extremely active Workplace Wellness scheme
- Free urgent medical care after hours
Closing date for application is 19 January 2020
For further information about Pegasus Health visit: www.pegasus.org.nz. For information about the role please contact Lisa Brennan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Full Time
Job no: LLAN910083
Location: Canterbury - Christchurch
Closing Date: 19 January 2020