Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Software Tester – eReferrals Programme
- Enjoy variety in a role, with great satisfaction of doing something worthwhile?
- Are you passionate about making a real difference in the Health Sector?
- Are you interested in working with the latest automation tools?
About the Company
Pegasus Health helps Canterbury people lead healthy lives. We work in partnership with general practice teams and other community-based health providers to ensure Canterbury is the best place to receive and provide primary healthcare.
Our Business Information
Services team consists of a broad range of technology professionals, who
deliver an extensive range of technology services.
eReferrals are part of Electronic Request Management System (ERMS) to improve information transfer between primary care and secondary care providers.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Tester to help us ensure the quality of our innovative health information products.
Your focus will be software testing, and the wider quality issues associated with software product release including leading and mentoring. If you have proven experience in all aspects of software testing, then this is the role for you. You can expect exposure to a broad range of professional challenges, including implementing automated testing, creating and executing test cases and ensuring the successful release of our systems to users. You will work closely with developers, product owners and business analysts in Scrum teams. We use the latest in automation tools, issue and agile management systems and test case management systems.
This is a senior role, the successful applicant will take leadership in new technologies, and testing best practice. Applicants should have at least 5-7 years commercial testing experience.
Skills and Experience
The desired skills and attributes are listed below. You must demonstrate experience, expertise and leadership in most of these.
- A relevant qualification and/or at least 3-5 years of experience in a relevant commercial environment
- Passion for excellence in QA and testing
- Proven experience in automated software testing for web-based applications
- Knowledge of privacy and security issues and best practice
- Proven ability to analyse complex scenarios
- UI test scripting and automation (e.g. Ranorex, Selenium or something similar)
- Programming/scripting experience (C# preferred)
- Web services and API testing (Json, XML, HL7)
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL (SQL server)
- Management of test environments (VMware)
- Issue and test case management systems (Jira, Enterprise Tester)
- Software version control (Git, SVN or something similar)
- UI and usability design skills
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Strong documentation and issue reporting skills
- A naturally inquisitive nature and pedantic attention to detail
- Self-initiative and team oriented focus
- Commitment to continued personal development in IT
Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and vibrant work culture.
Benefits / Perks
- training and mentoring is provided
- extremely active Workplace Wellness scheme
- free medical care after hours
Closing date for application is 24 January 2020.
For further information about Pegasus Health visit: www.pegasus.org.nz.
For further information about the role please contact Adam Gow at email@example.com.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: LUAM910088
Location: Canterbury - Christchurch
Closing Date: 24 Janury 2020