Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Rural Relationship Manager
- Do you want to make a real difference supporting rural general practices?
- Are you a natural collaborator, recognising the value of different perspectives?
- Do you have strong commercial acumen?
About Pegasus Health
Pegasus Health helps Canterbury people lead healthy lives. We work in partnership with general practice teams and other community-based health providers to ensure Canterbury is the best place to receive and provide primary healthcare.
About the Role
Pegasus is passionate about supporting general practices to achieve equitable health outcomes for their patients. The Rural Relationship Manager works closely with the Pegasus rural practices and their communities, recognising their unique challenges while supporting and enabling them to meet the needs of their patients.
We’re looking for someone who has
Worked effectively in a community setting, ideally within a rural community, who can build and maintain constructive working relationships; facilitate and support collaboration.
You will need:
- highly developed interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- ability to develop effective relationships with a wide variety of people
- a passion to guide and coach teams through positive change to enable best possible patient outcomes
- a continuous improvement focus with the drive to achieve results
- a high level of cultural competence and understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi
- strong operational leadership
- previous primary care experience is desirable
This role involves travel to rural communities.
Pegasus offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and vibrant work culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits / Perks
- Work alongside other like-minded health-focused individuals
- Extremely active Workplace Wellness scheme
- Free urgent medical care after hours
Closing date for application is 19 January 2020
For further information about Pegasus Health visit: www.pegasus.org.nz . For information about the role please contact Lisa Brennan on email@example.com
Permanent Full Time
Job no: LXAM910089
Location: Canterbury - Christchurch
Closing Date: Closing date for application is 19 January 2020