Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse – Acute Care
Base Pay rate $33.34 - $49.96 (plus applicable
Nurses play a pivotal role in our 24-Hour Surgery and are critical to us providing urgent care to our valued patients and support to their whānau. The 24 Hours is an urgent care clinic caring for the wider Canterbury region.
We have several permanent nursing positions
available, offering you the flexibility to
work between 24 to 40 hours per week (you must be available across a 24-hour, 7-day roster).
Ko tā mātou e kawe mai nei | What we offer
- Payrate and penal rates paid above the Primary Healthcare MECA
- Preference based rostering to accommodate whānau/work/life balance.
- Opportunities for clinical education and professional development
- Developed career progression pathways.
- Support of Merit Step and PDRP portfolios
- Experienced and quality leadership
- Range of wellness benefits
- Free close by on street parking
- Fun, friendly, and supportive
Ko tāu ake mahi | What you will be doing
- Assessing the acuity and needs of patients
- Treating and caring for a range of patients with injuries or illness, including complex health problems
- Liaising with health professionals and other acute services to arrange safe discharge for patients
- Communicating effectively with patients and their whanau/family, health professionals, and operations support staff
Ko ngā pūkenga ōu | What you will bring
- Current NZ Nursing Registration and practising certificate
- Three (3) or more years post registration experience in acute and/or community nursing
- A passion for providing high quality patient care
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Competent using patient management systems
- Demonstrate a firm knowledge and understanding of evidence-based practice
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with a strong team focus
For a full copy of the position description and to apply for this position, click on the "Apply" button and visit our website: https://pegasushealth.careercentre.net.nz/Job
Applicants require New Zealand Residency or a current valid New Zealand Work Visa, a copy of which must be included with your application.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Ann Ridden – Nursing Team Leader: email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications as they are received, interviews may take place prior to the closing date. We therefore encourage your early application.