Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Receptionist/Administrator, Primary Mental Health Service
Full time 40 hours per week
- Are you people focused?
- Do you have exceptional organizational skills and love to problem solve?
About the Company
Pegasus Health is a collaborative association of over 700 general practitioners and practice nurses working alongside community pharmacists in primary care. We are committed to becoming an international centre of excellence for the development and provision of community and primary healthcare.
The Mental Health Service provides a non-urgent talking therapy service to patients in partnership with General Practice.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated receptionist and administrator to join our team.
You will be the welcoming face and first point of contact for our patients providing them with an exceptional customer experience. You will communicate appropriately with patients through text and on the phone to book appointments. You will also provide administrative support such as data entry, maintaining our Patient Management System, minute taking and general office administration. This role will also provide cover for leave of other administration members.
This is a full time role working 40 hour per week Monday to Friday.
Skills and Experience
We expect that you will be:
- Highly motivated, reliable, display initiative and innovation.
- Exceptionally well-organized, able to prioritize competing demands, and to plan your time effectively.
- A Clear communicator, with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner with an eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Able to work within a demanding and very busy environment.
- Methodical, organized, work to high standards with a flexible approach.
- Able to respond to and deliver work within agreed timeframes.
Previous administrative experience is essential for this role.
Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centered health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and vibrant work culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits / Perks
- extremely active Workplace Wellness scheme
- free medical care after hours
If you are passionate about the delivery of effective service and want to be part of an organization committed to making a difference in the healthcare environment please apply by 21 January 2020.
For Further information about Pegasus Health visit: www.pegasus.org.nz
For further information about the role please contact Shelley McCabe, Primary Mental Health Service Manager on 3741652 or 021328907.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: AKAG010090
Location: Canterbury - Christchurch
Closing Date: Closing date is 21 January 2020