Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiwhakahaere rautaki I General Manager Business Strategy & Innovation
Pegasus Health supports many aspects of health
and wellbeing in Canterbury. We work in partnership with our communities, general
practices and other health providers to improve the health and wellbeing of our
communities and make Canterbury the best place to receive and provide primary care.
We are committed to the principles of Te Tiriti o
Waitangi and working in a bicultural manner to improve equitable access and
outcomes for Māori. We’re committed to improving equitable access and outcomes
for Pacific, CALD, LGBTQI+ and other priority populations.
What you will be doing
The General Manager
Business Strategy & Innovation (GM) is a new role reporting to the CEO and a member of our
Strategic Leadership Team. The GM leads the
functions which support system improvement, where we connect across the health
system through the delivery of innovative programmes, systems, products, and
services to support the provision of quality customer-centric healthcare.
In the role you will:
- In collaboration with the Strategic Leadership Team, shape our strategy and contribute to positive outcomes for the communities we serve.
- Continue to build an environment for success and innovation through leadership and integration of our information communication technology; digital technology; business/health intelligence; project management; and brand & communication teams.
- Bring together people, ideas, data and customer insights, and emerging technologies to enable us to achieve our role, purpose and identify opportunities for collaboration and improvement across the health system.
What you will bring
- Strategic leadership, you can see and understand the complexities of the health environment and the challenges that lie ahead, and successfully navigate complexity and ambiguity to achieve results.
- Strong people leadership experience bringing together multiple functions/teams to implement commercially successfully, customer-focused programmes, systems, products and services.
- Successful change leadership and delivery of integrated work programmes that support strategy, innovation, collaboration, and delivery.
- You are a confident and clear communicator, with strong emotional intelligence, able to build productive relationships across all levels of organisation and with key partners and stakeholders across health system.
- Inclusive leadership working with diverse groups and individuals in a way that builds trust and respect and brings out the best, developing positive team culture and high standards of performance.
- Your ability to apply your knowledge of principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, or willingness and commitment to learn.
What we offer
- Supportive, people focused culture that values you
- We are committed to understanding your career aspirations and investing in you
- Your Wellbeing is important – we offer a range of wellness benefits including an annual wellness subsidy, free after-hours medical care
- Flexible-working options
Closing date for applications: 18 August 2022
For information about the organisation visit: www.pegasus.health.nz
Or contact Stephanie McKernon on Stephanie.McKernon@pegasus.health.nz