Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Clinical Team Lead
Tēnā koutou katoa, Talofa lava, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Namaste, Ni hao, Mabuhay, Salam alaikum, Kia ora, Hi
Pegasus Health works collaboratively across the health system, locally, regionally and nationally. We partner with people, professions, general practice, organisations and the wider community, to bring the people of Canterbury the very best primary care system we can.
The Pegasus Primary Mental Health Service works with general practice to offer Brief Intervention Talking Therapy and wellbeing support to patients. We are a large dynamic service, passionate about providing an accessible and equitable service to patients who are seeking support for their mental health and wellbeing.
What you will be doing
The role is focused on providing strong, effective, leadership to the Primary Mental Health Team. Alongside this you will provide support to the Service Manager to help develop the service in line with the strategic direction of Pegasus and the Canterbury health system.
What you will bring
- strong leadership and team management experience
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to develop positive relationships with a wide variety of people
- experience and competence in managing organisational change
- a high level of cultural competence with an understanding of the Principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- enthusiasm and passion about improving mental healthcare access and delivery
- experience managing teams in a complex health environment
- minimum 5 years mental health experience and a relevant Mental Health qualification
- previous primary care experience is desirable
- knowledge of local mental health services, secondary and NGO providers
- developed networks within the health and wider community sector
What's in it for you
Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centered health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and vibrant work culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
Closing date for application is 8 July 2022.
For Further information about Pegasus Health visit: www.pegasus.org.nz . For information about the role please contact: Karl Belcher, Service Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org